Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday 20th March 2018....blink and the day is gone!!!!

My day started out on the ๐ŸŽพ tennis courts two hours of fun played under brilliant sunny skies......

The Jacaranda trees are now in full bloom I love them and their glowing colours!!









I then went out to the Tuesday market it is really a huge market for the locals and the saying goes
that if you cannot find it at the Tuesday market it does not exist!!!
True to form I found the two items I was looking for that I had tried to find in other stores.

Came back to town and stopped at the mirador for the panoramic view of down town and the trees๐ŸŒฒ 


Z






























Spent an afternoon at home sorting through my stuff as it is fast approaching when I shall be heading to the border...did some laundry.....I know exciting days!!!

    I know I am going on a bit but it is very very frustrating trying to post I am using two Apps and getting the photos including and then text next week I shall have to get an appointment with a techie and get it sorted.

YASHI KOCHI!!!!





No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...