Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday 12th March 2018....and another good day!!!!

starting off with one hour at the gym..Aaron has a schedule for me where Monday we work on shoulders and arms..Wednesday is legs and Friday chest and back I really like him and his methods.

Home in time to do chores including laundry which is easy as my clothes dry so fast in the beautiful sunshine ☀️

I then had a friend George come over to the house and gave me a lesson on what the camera on the iPad can do and to say I was totally impressed is an understatement......it is going to fun experimenting with all the things I am learning!!!!!

 























 Still learning how to get the photos where I want them...




























I think I figured it out..



At



















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...