Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday 11th January 2018.......an easy day at last!!!!!

I was not scheduled to play tennis this morning so spent my time lazing around over breakfast and doing some reading on the roof top.....

My landladies cat, Tilley taking a nap too!!!


Around noon I went into the market close to my casita and treated myself to an 80 pesos shave and a hair cut.


....the before






and after shots!!!!




Then I went to a friends home and picked up some travel books on Europe and then off for my Christmas treat...Gracie had given me a gift certificate for a massage at a local Spa and buy did I enjoy the one hour massage very relaxing indeed....



Came home cooked some dinner and now going to get a cup of tea and watch a movies....

I know it is not a riveting read..but it was my day!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...