Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tuesday 26th December 2017..the celebrations continue!!

On the way to tennis this morning the San Antonio church is only 100 yards away from where we play and there was a huge celebration taking place and I asked what the occasion was and it was a huge communion for the younger children.




Tennis was great under perfect blue and sunny skies...

I had to go back to the church this afternoon to see one of my students I wanted to give her 2 soccer balls for her sons for Christmas, they do not have much money, she was thrilled and told me her boys would be also......

Outside the church this time this couple was getting blessed before going into the church.



This was taken in the Jardin on Christmas eve...


Tonight going to do an inventory of the gifts we have already collected for our 3 King project..doing really well thanks to so  many giving residents...

Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

We loved all the celebrations in San Miguel, any reason whatsoever and there are fireworks and fiestas. I miss those benches in the Jardin...

mexicokid said...

always something going on cheers les

Life with Lynnie said...

Hopefully, you had a very Merry CHRISTmas! Also, I wish you... Happy New Year! Blessings, Lynn (your fellow blogger)

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...