Thursday, November 02, 2017

Thursday 2nd November 2017.....Day of the dead part 2!!!!


Took a guided tour this afternoon through two of the churches and into areas only opened to the public today..it was a really interesting time and learned lots about the history of the town and the customs of the Day of the Dead...


Also I may have had a face lift!!!!!


Enjoy!!!






 This was taken inside the crypt that is only opened today!!!!


 I then went to walk around the local cemetery and there were hundreds of people there just amazing!!!
 The families come and celebrate the life of the loved ones with music, food and drink!!!
 This is for Linda with a small arrangement for Guy!!
A wonderful week of festivities in this lovely town!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...