Monday, November 06, 2017

Monday 6th November 2017...a special English class!!!

I wanted to share with my class the story of Remembrance Day and the importance of the poppy in that culture and so I invited one of new friends Kristen to come to class and teach them how to make a paper poppy!!!



The photos shows the smiles and how much they enjoyed the class!!!!





The end product was really creative and good maybe except for mine!!!!


I then had printed off an article about the meaning of the poppy and how special it is at 11 am on the 11th of November about the two minute silence......Sara another friend just arrived in San Miguel and I asked her to bring me some plastic poppies down and then I gave each of my students a poppy and asked them to wear them and observe the silence on Saturday.....

Thanks Kristen it was just a wonderful evening....

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done.
Cheers,
Shelagh

mexicokid said...

thanks I love these students they are so dedicated cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...