Friday, October 06, 2017

Friday 6th October 2017...the waterfall hike!!!

I was asked by two couples if I would take them on the waterfall hike that I love to go to and of course I said yes......we met at La Commer the big grocery store and did the hike......my new friends were lovely and such interesting conversations and for me just a thrill to take 4 new people to this magical spot and people who really appreciated nature and the wonder of the falls........

You have seen many photos that I have taken there over the years so will not show any today just this lovely field.....check out the colors!!!



It was a great time.......

Hope you all have a great and safe weekend...

Yashi  Kochi!!!!!

3 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Never get tired of the falls--but love the daisies in the field, too.

Dee Tillotson said...

P.S. OR are the flowers sunflowers!

mexicokid said...

you know we could not tell but they are everywhere and lovely...cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...