Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wednesday 27th September 2017...Wednesday musings!!!

Wednesday is the day I really do not have any exercise apart from walking so I took advantage this morning of a lazy long breakfast...tea outside in the sun and reading my book.....

It is almost a month since I moved into my new Casita Doris and I have to admit it was a great choice...everything is so nice from the light space, the gardens, my own roof top, room to park Little Bluey, a washing machine, now I have my own internet modem, the new TV and the Fire stick..and to boot my landlady Jen is lovely and kind!!!

Margarita my lovely friend who cleaned my last casita at Karen and Gregg's comes over here every Wednesday afternoon and spends a couple of hours and cleans for me..she is a wonderful woman and does a fabulous job.

On my walk to poker I always go by this bridge and I have never seen the water flowing so quickly....



The river flows under the market and the Police had to close the market today because of flooding...
Just an amazing amount of water coming from the mountains!!!
Poker as always was fun and my winning ways continued only 10 pesos i know but a win is a win!!!

Another part of town was also flooded and a bridge over run it was so bad that the school administrator decided to cancel class tonight...... a shame because I do look forward to the class.....

So a night home and i bet i can find some sort of game on my fire stick TV.....

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Ok, I give up, what is a "fire stick TV"? My goodness, there must be a lot of raining going on somewhere in those mountains to get that kind of swift moving water!

mexicokid said...

i know it is amazing..a fire stick best to google it..I pay 20 dollars a month and get so many stations..it works off Internet I have no idea how but i really like it cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...