Saturday, September 09, 2017

Saturday 9th September 2017.....the weekend!!

Yesterday I took delivery of a 12 inch chicken pot tie....there is a Mexican lady that takes orders, makes the pies fresh and delivers them

 A great deal and the pie was delicious with some veggies tonight!!!!

This morning under cloudy skies we had a good two hours of tennis, some very witty banter the occasional good shot just fun...

This is the local church we can see from the courts...I like the flag!!!


This week is the start of the celebrations for Mexican Independence day next weekend and trust me when I say there are flags everywhere......the town looks wonderful!!!

Have a great safe weekend and my thoughts go to all the people in the Islands and also those in Florida!!!!  BE SAFE!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...