Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday 25th September 2017...a magical hike!!!

One good thing about all this rain is that the best hike and my favorite would be flowing with water and I set out this afternoon on the hike...this is really amazing to have sights like this only 45 minutes away from the major grocery store the noise and fumes of the buses.....

First this lovely sight!!!!
 I  blessed when ever I do this hike I always seem to see this horse..I left him a few carrots!!!




This is the bottom of the canyon and this pool only gets filled in rainy season..
 Views on the way up...
 and after a steep climb the cross and the panoramic views of the Pressa!!!!

 Anothert 15 minute hike and we get to see the bridge over the canyon!!!


AND YES>>>>the waterfall!!!!




A few minutes away from this is another slot canyon and another waterfall this is where I like to sit and listen think and watch!!!!



Then just another short hop to where it all starts the water coming down from the mountains!!!!


and a similiar view to end the hike...I do love going there and wish everyone in town knew about it!!!
Had a great English class tonight....I printed off an article about President Trump and his clashes with North Korea...they were very interested...Love my students!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

4 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Great pictures Les, is the suspension bridge mandatory on this hike? ;-)

mexicokid said...

no your choice most people I take do go over though....les

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, it looks like San Miguel has not been experiencing drought like in the western part of the US. Those waterfalls are so beautiful!

mexicokid said...

no a really good rainy season ..to find such beauty so close to the city is amazing thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...