Friday, September 01, 2017

Friday September 1st 2017...Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits!!!!

I thin you know why it is important to say the above first thing today!!!!!!!👍

Well I am all moved in and the casita is just wonderful enjoy the tour!!!!!





Don't you just love this???   Thank you so much Linda!!!






The Zen garden...


This is where the Hummingbirds can look in my window!!!

My private roof top!!!



Jen my land lady is a very kind and wonderful person...There is also a washer and dryer, Good Wi fi and Little Bluey is happy to be out of the rain and sun in the garage....life is good.

Have a great weekend !!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

5 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Looks beautiful! Love the spread with the elephant on the bed. It reminds me of your photos from Africa.

Dee Tillotson said...

Forgot to ask. Where is the washer and dryer, in the garage?

mexicokid said...

yes and Little Bluey is there too....L

Unknown said...

How do you find these places? We usually only see ones for around $ 900 us.
Your place is awesome.

mexicokid said...

friend of a friend great to have good friends a really lovely casita with a fantastic land lady..I am lucky!!!L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...