Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Wednesday 5th July 2017...and again!!!!!!!

A belated Happy 4th of July to all my USA readers!!!!!

Gracie and I went to a local bar for a celebration but to be frank it was not worth the money!!!..

A lot of people were there the food ran out and what was left was not very tasty...the music was so so and then the heavens opened and this huge hail storm came through...we both looked at each other and wished we had stayed home...I guess the saving grace may be we won the first raffle prize....a steak and wine at the bar, not sure we will use that.....when we got home the power was out all night!!!!

Anyway all is well and wet this morning....I have to rest now to be alert for my poker afternoon.....

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning a prize and good luck at poker.

mexicokid said...

thanks hope my streak continues L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...