Thursday, June 08, 2017

Thursday 8th June 2017...a little change!!!

In December the blog will be 11 years old and I have tried to post everyday and I have had hours and hours of fun and enjoyment from living the blog then writing about the adventures and years later going back and read about them again......

With my return to San Miguel my life is now in a routine of tennis, hiking, poker, in September teaching and just enjoying the life here in this lovely Mexican town.

Yesterday was my first time back on the courts and it was great to be back and I found for the first 5 minutes I was truly over hitting the ball, the product of all that pickle ball I was playing but then settled in and it was a great match and lovely to see my friends again..in the afternoon I met up with the poker boys and they were happy to see me until I left with 185 of their pesos!!!!

Tennis again this morning and then off to my session with Joe...so you see life is good.

I am spending some time with Gracie and we are enjoying getting to know each other and do things together, she is lovely!!

So I will only be posting every few days or unless some significant happening occurs....so please keep checking in with me and thanks for all these years of loyal readership and friendships.....

Leave you with a few chuckles!!!


Nineteen Newfoundlanders go to the cinema.  The ticket lady asks "Why so many of you?"
Buddy   replies, "The film said 18 or over."    



My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were $70.  Forget it, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.



I was at an A.T.M. yesterday.   A little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.



Statistically, six out of seven dwarfs are not Happy.  



My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 a m. 
Can you believe that!  2:30 a m?
Luckily for him I was still up playing my bagpipes.  



  



The wife was counting all the nickles and dimes out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason.  I thought to myself,   "She's going through the change."



My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker.  Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...