Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday 10th June 2017......Sunny all day!!!!

Had a great two hours on the tennis court this morning really good fun and a great workout!!

Later on in the morning Gracie and her friend Bo and I drove to a small town about 30 minutes away called Comonfort, I had not been here before and after looking in the local stores for some things for Gracie and Bo.....we walked into the down town and it was quite lovely!!!!!








 It seems the main means of transportation!!!


Tomorrow is a viewing day Gracie has Mexican cable but the final of the French open men's tennis and also game 6 of the Stanley final are both being shown.....so you can guess where I shall be spending a lot of my time!!!

Have a great weekend ...

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks really pretty. I read recently that some expats are moving out of SMA for smaller towns such as this one. Cheers.

mexicokid said...

it did seem like a nice town.no gringos and really only 30 minutes from SMA...L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...