Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Wednesday 3rd May 2017....Day 25!!!

Rain Rain  Go Away!!!!

As suspected the PB game this morning was cancelled so I went shopping instead!!!

When I came home my friends had come over for breakfast!!!


 This afternoon I donned my raincoat and boots and ventured out in the wild cold rain with Boomer.
We drove down town parked and then walked on the sea wall...enjoy the photos!!





 This one is for you Linda!!!



 Then walked into the park to see the same falls!!


I know Boomer enjoyed himself and it was not too bad with the gear on!!!

Tonight it was my team playing hockey but sadly I have to report the Oilers lost again tonight and now the series is tied at 2 - 2 and they go back to Anaheim on Friday night!!!!

Sunshine is in the forecast for tomorrow stay tuned!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...