Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday 16th May 2017...Day 38!!!

The rain put the kibosh on my walk this morning so we all had a lazy morning relaxing over breakfast and chats!!!

Larry had a dental appointment so mid morning so Gail and I went to the mall......

It was still raining after lunch so another quiet time at home till about 4 pm when the clouds cleared it stopped raining and Larry and I went on a hike through the park...the sun was out and it was actually warm!!!



We came across this footprint which Larry thought was a bear(when we researched it at home later we think he may have been right)...I told Larry I was not worried if it was a bear because I knew I could run faster than him...him meaning Larry and not the bear!!!!
Beautiful trail through the woods......
I think this sign is First Nations...
Now you know...


I like this photo below...
Cool reflection...
The river is a huge spawning area..




Gail and Larry are lucky to have such a diverse and interesting park so close to their home!!!

The weather continued to be bizarre rain then sun and then we spotted this outside the front window....

and then a little while later off the back deck!!!
We finished the night with a delicious Gail dinner and then a hockey game!!!

A lovely day thanks Gail and Larry!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...