Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday 18th May 2017...Day 40 !!!!

Finally a day with no rain but it was a little cool but certainly not complaining.....I went for usual 2 hours of Pickle Ball and it was again a great work out and some really competitive games......

Home in time to get cleaned up and I was invited out to lunch with my friends Pat and Chris..they treated me to a lovely lunch at the Longwood pub where I had a wonderful lamb burger!!!

Later in the afternoon I took Boomer for a long beach walk!!!!



Eagles flying above...

and then in the tree another great zoom shot!!
I like this shot below...
Always a good day when I see a waterfall even if it is only a small one!!
Another good close up...
I was suppose to play poker tonight but the game was postponed till next Thursday...oh well I just watched a hockey game....

Nashville against Anaheim and probably one of the best games I have ever watched!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...