Monday, May 01, 2017

Sunday 30th April 2017 Day 22!!!!

Although the weather man was calling for rain for the next two days happy to say he made a mistake this was the view from the deck at 8.30 am.....



So after breakfast I took advantage of the dry courts and went and played just over two hours of pickle ball and it was a fun and an invigorating time....

with great views!!!
.

This afternoon I spent time reading and relaxing but as you will read later I have a long evening ahead of me....

4.00 pm saw the start of an important hockey game featuring my team The Edmonton Oilers but they got off to a terrible start down 3 goals in the first 15 minutes.......

The game did not get any better and my Oilers lost 6-3!!!



After the game I had dinner and lounged around and at 9.00 pm drove down to the Victoria airport about a 2 hour drive to go pick up Heather who was arriving at midnight.



It was good to see her and she was glad to be back where it was not snowing!!!!  She had been to Boulder COL so see her youngest son Zach compete in a huge golf tournament that was obviously affected by the snow storm....



The drive back was uneventful and it is now 2.10 am and I am ready for bed!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, that is a great header photo you have today. It definitely is a superb piece of photo art! Upon closer examination the artist, I think, used a German airport for the backdrop.

mexicokid said...

yes he did i found it on the web I like it too!!! thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...