Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thursday 27th April 2017...Day 19!!!!


Well the rain never came so that was good news....did some house hold chores this morning before going to Pickle ball...it was at the same Recreation club as  Monday and I went to pay and the lady asked for 7 dollars which I paid....was three hours of great fun...great work out and nice people...talked to one lady about the cost which I thought was $5.25 and she said it is only 7 dollars if you are under 60!!!!
So the dilemma was do I just go away being swell headed the lady thought I was under 60 years of age or go get a refund of $1.75????
I took the money but thanked her for making my day!!!


Came home and enjoyed a long soak in the tub with Epsom salts..... watched some hockey before I went off to poker..it was good to see the guys again and I started out doing well
 but I am afraid my luck did not last long and at the end of the night my tray was looking pretty lonely!!


A little smile for you!!!

While golfing, I accidentally overturned my golf cart. A very attractive golfer, who lived in the Villages on a golf course, heard the noise and called out, "Are you okay?”

"I'm okay. Thanks," I replied as I pulled myself out of the twisted cart.

She said, "Come up to my villa, rest a while, and I'll help you get the cart up later." I noticed her silky bathrobe was partially open, revealing what appeared to be a very nice figure.

"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife would like it.”

"Oh, come on now " she insisted. She was so pretty, and very, very persuasive.

I was weak. "Well okay," I finally agreed. After a couple of Scotch and waters, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better now. But I know my wife is going to be really upset. So I'd better go now.”

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, letting her robe fall slightly more open. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?”

I replied, "Still under the cart, I guess".

The test post below was an attempt to copy and paste a map into the blog from the lesson I had at the library but as you can see I did not pay enough attention and i have booked another lesson in ten days!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...