Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday 17th April 2017...Day 9!!

This was the view out of bedroom window this morning!!!!


Two things I want to tell you before I go any further....assume that I am going to be watching a hockey game every night for the next two weeks.

Assume that it is going to rain for the next two weeks.!!!

Did some chores and sorting in the house and then went to visit one of poker buddy friends, Eric.....yes that is a yellow Porsche and yes he is way too old to have one of those!!!!

reminds a little of my yellow MGB convertible I had all those years ago in Bermuda!!!

WARNING!!!!!!

This next shot contains partial nudity viewer discretion is advised!!!

One of the two things i miss about living in San Miguel was the ocean and the other was taking a bath....so here I am enjoying the luxury of a Lavender filled Epsom salts bath!!!





I went into town and did some clothes shopping bought a pair of jeans, some new hiking shoes and this shirt below from Urban Planet for 4 dollars!!!

This evening I took my special and long time friend Karen out for dinner and I was happy and proud of my shirt until she told me that it looks like they ran out of material and put that blue patch in!!!!  Bless her she always tells me how it is so when I see her again I must remember not to wear this shirt...too funny!!!
 The drive home pretty gloomy!!
 So back home I immediately took off my silly shirt for this one...any better Karen????




The long range forecast!!!

53° /46°
Rain and drizzle

Hist. Avg.

54°/38°

TUE 

56° /43°
Rather cloudy, showers around

Hist. Avg.

54°/39°

WED 

55° /46°
A little afternoon rain

Hist. Avg.

54°/39°

THU 

55° /40°
Mostly cloudy with showers

Hist. Avg.

55°/39°

FRI 

57° /44°
Clouds breaking for some sun

Hist. Avg.

55°/39°

SAT 

56° /44°
Rather cloudy with a shower

Hist. Avg.

55°/39°

SUN 

53° /41°
Mostly cloudy, a little rain

Hist. Avg.

55°/39°

MON 

50° /46°
Cloudy with a little rain

Hist. Avg.

56°/40°

TUE 

55° /43°
Occasional rain and drizzle

Hist. Avg.

56°/40°

WED 

59° /42°
A couple of showers possible

Hist. Avg.

56°/40°

THU 

59° /41°
Mainly cloudy, a little rain

Hist. Avg.

56°/40°

FRI 

66° /42°
Mostly cloudy, a little rain

Hist. Avg.

57°/40°

SUN 

54° /38°
Colder with a touch of rain

Hist. Avg.

57°/40°

MON 

56° /41°
Rain

Hist. Avg.

58°/41°

TUE 

55° /39°
Overcast with a few showers

Hist. Avg.

58°/41°

WED 

56° /38°
Spotty morning showers

Hist. Avg.

58°/41°

THU 

56° /38°
Mostly cloudy

Hist. Avg.

58°/41°

FRI 

56° /38°
Couple of thunderstorms

Hist. Avg.

59°/41°
Yashi Kochi!!!!

1 comment:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Thank goodness for washcloths... And the spring gloom continues here is Langley as well. I like your new shirt!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...