Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday 19th March 2017... Soccer.....Hike....Tennis....Dinner!!!!

That sums up a great day...woke up at 6 am and watched an interesting live soccer game from England...then went off hiking into this beautiful canyon...enjoy the photos!!!






This is where I had lunch!!!



I asked the cowboys if I could take their photo!!



So  what do you think to this local soccer pitch????
I was home in time to then watch the live tennis match from Indian Wells and my hero Roger win yet another major title!!!

Tonight 10 of the tennis guys and their wives were invited to Lynn and Steve's for dinner and it was a lovely evening and sort of like a farewell get together I shall miss these awesome folks...these are the flowers I took around...
Hard to believe all those for 70 pesos!!!

Three weeks tonight I shall be in Del Rio Texas so the count down begins!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Are those the soccer pitches near Mexiquito? We walked there, we walked everywhere...

mexicokid said...

NO VERY SIMILAR THIS IS THE ONE OUT OF TOWN ON THE TRACK TO BOCA DE LE CANADA CHEERS les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...