Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday 12th March 2017...Back Home!!!

Arrived home around 2.00 pm this afternoon and the drive was a good one and Little Bluey performed really well.

I have written all the blogs from my trip and made it easy for you...you just have to read this then go to Day 1 and read through to Day 5........

It was a wonderful trip for me and the ocean just makes you feel special and alive!!!!

Before I close I want to congratulate my brother Malc.......he has always been a role model for me and one of my heroes and today he finished 34 years serving two volunteer positions in the Salvation Army Church in his home town...he has given of his time and energy and I just want to say here well done....now take some time and improve that golf game or help Janet around the house!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...