Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday 25th March 2017....I can sure make my days busy or not!!!

Today is my lovely Niece's Birthday...Sam I hope you have a fabulous day and then you trot off to Barcelona on Monday with your Mum and Dad that it is a fabulous trip!!!


This is one from the archives with me babysitting the three kids....Sam, Andy and Mark!!!!


Can you believe my hair!!!!!!

Great tennis match this morning I do enjoy starting my day that way and afterwards went to have lunch with my friend Deb, she is leaving tomorrow and gets back after I leave, we have know each other a long time and she is a good friend.

Came home and my patio beckoned me and that is where I am writing this to you....the magic of a digital world!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and all of you be safe and happy....

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you tell us about Slyvestre as I can not dind what you wrote about him. Thanks

mexicokid said...

it is on the blog 16th March cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...