Sunday, March 12, 2017

DAY 2!!!!

My first beach sleep was a good one I was a little worried that the waves might keep me awake but that was not the case I slept really well......

I just had a very leisurely morning reading, having breakfast and enjoying my balcony and the view...I never see anyone on the beach!!


My hostess Cynthia had arranged for a local guide to come and meet me and I met Boli, a really sharp young Mexican whose English is as good as mine.....he is going to come back tomorrow and pick me up at 9 am and we are off for about 6 hours into places not normally seen by tourists...I do not have any expectations but will wait for the day to unfold........

I then took my laptop into the small village to the one and only Internet shop but was told I could not use my own computer they had 20 computers in the store but only 4 for Internet the rest were being used by local kids playing very noisy and violent video games.....I thought I would be able to use my smart phone or my Internet stick to connect but I was not able to.....so the blog will have to wait till I get back to SMA on Sunday then there will be 5 days for your reading pleasure......

It was noon by the time I got home and packed lots of drinks and put on my hiking shoes to get down the cliff and off to the surfing beach Nexpa 6 km walk away on the beach....



Check out the house the big white one in the middle!!

Having my feet in the ocean and the sand was soft and wonderful....





Here is the only surfer looking for a wave that never came...



I had lunch and then a dip not really a swim as the waves although not too big but there was a serious undertow...


This is one ugly Turkey vulture I believe!!!


Looking back to the lagoon that flows into the ocean...


It was a great walk and really hot and glad I brought lots to drink....

Back at the casita I relaxed and read and then did my exercises and 5 Tibetan rites on the deck whilst the sun was setting!!!!
A lovely warm and relaxing shower and then another one of the meals I had brought with me and now enjoying my music..a great ocean breeze and writing this blog!!!

Life is a beach at least today it was!!!




Yashi koch

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...