Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday 18th January 2017...Happy Birthday!!!

My lovely and very special friend Linda is celebrating her birthday today...we have been friends for over 15 years and have wonderful memories of when Guy was still here in San Miguel...I just want to say hello to you and hope that you had a wonderful day I know you are celebrating with family on Sunday.....
Love you and thanks for your friendship!!!

Had a language problem today....I went for a haircut and thought I asked the barber to take just a tiny bit off.....he obviously thought I said leave a tiny bit on because his first move was with the clippers and he buzzed right over my head...so.....it will grow back but for a few weeks I do not have to worry about a comb....reminds me of the time I entered the Police College I had three haircuts in one day!!!

Tonight was the first full class in our new location..a really nice modern school with bright classrooms....I have missed the students and again we continued with the pay it forward Wednesday when they each told of a act they had done the previous week..they have really got into this movement...love it!!!

I am enjoying live tennis every night from Australia....

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Nothing feels better than a prickly brush cut! Now you need a sleeveless top to go with it...

mexicokid said...

i think so because i have muscles on my arms now cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...