Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday 21st January 2017......a sad day for Little Blackie!!!!

Driving the scooter to tennis this morning I was following a car on a narrow cobbled road and I did not see this huge pot hole that the car in front went over without incident...I had no choice but to hit the pot hole and I knew there was a big problem......

I checked my rear brake cable and saw it was completely snapped in two........

After tennis I carefully drove to me mechanic and left it with him and he told me to return at 3.00 pm this afternoon.

Now I have always said that these Mexican mechanics can fix anything with anything but not so with this cable....the mechanic showed me the receipt he had to go to the Honda dealership and order a new cable..not a problem and this is the part I do not understand the part will not be here till next Saturday!!!

Not really a big deal just means lots of walking around town to my various engagements next week and I always have Little Bluey if needed......

At least no in juries and it can be fixed....have a great weekend!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Thankfully you live in a great walking town...

Unknown said...

It is a great walking town, and your lucky you did not fall off the bike.

mexicokid said...

yes i know a lot to be thankful for as Granny Pearson told me"count your blessings name them one by one!!!!"

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...