Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Tuesday 1st November 2016...Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!

By now you know you need to say the above the first thing of a new month for good luck during that month!!!!!   Also where did October vanish to ????

The B & B place provided a wonderful self serve breakfast this morning and I took mine with me on the road as i left just after 8.00 am for my long drive to Tucson.

I found out last night that i left my camera charger in Nanaimo, I brought the wrong cord so sorry no photos today...I did stop and buy a generic cord that is as I write I hope charging my camera but not sure about it!!!

It was 615 km drive all on uninteresting Interstate highway....I stopped a few times to cool down and have some drinks and arrived in Tucson by 3.00 pm.

This was my route today!!
 and my route to date!!

 checked into my airbnb place and this time it is a small flat, very nice and modern with a kitchen and just what I need....I have no idea why the font changed to this!!!!

I unloaded all my stuff into the apartment and had a shower and went about 10 miles to where Linda lives in her lovely condo...It was very special to see her again after almost 18 months and of course with the loss of her beloved Guy still in her mind we had lots to catch up on.

She cooked a wonderful Pearson type meal a crock pot roast it was amazing.....we chatted and exchanged stories and then I hit the wall, just got really tired.......

So I came home and it will be an early night for me.

I have three nights here so Linda and i will do lots of visiting!!

Blessings to all my readers!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

It sure is nice to have friends along the way. Have a fun filled three days in Tucson!

mexicokid said...

thanks it is lovely and warm and we have been friends almost 20 years cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...