Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thursday 24th November 2016...Happy US Thanksgiving day!!!!

I rack my brain but there is no other way to say it my morning started with tennis again and all the same things I talked about two days ago were true today....good friends, good tennis, brilliant sunshine and a perfect way to start this Thanksgiving day!!!

I was only home for a short while before i went off for my personal training session with Joe and it feels good every time.....
On the way home I stopped at a different flower stand on the side of the road and bought these for 65 pesos!!!

 Back home it was out onto my patio with my book for 90 minutes before getting a shower and cleaned up and just before 4.00 pm go downstairs to Karen and Gregg's where I had been invited for dinner and that is who the roses are for...

A wonderful looking table...


Two other couples were invited and the evening was simply a delight...good conversation and Karen is an exceptional cook...the turkey dinner with the trimmings is my favorite and it was wonderful....thank you so much for my invitation and as we talked about at the table after dinner we do have so much to be grateful for and to count our many blessings!!!



A special day!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...