Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday 27th August 2016......Saturday so it has to be sports day!!!!!

I know this is not one of my most exciting posts but I did enjoy a quiet day which started with the usual feeding and walking of the "guys" and then I had to go to town to return some library books and also get some tickets printed and then back home a late breakfast and already it was noon....


Got on my boots and went out for my last hike on the hill behind the house I have liked my adventures up there


 Best caption for this shot!!!!    Mine is "Anybody got a tooth pick?"
Heather everywhere you look..
 The towers at the summit...
 and the view off in the distance...
 Some coach must have written this for encouragement for his students!!!!
This afternoon my Brother's Rugby team were playing a cup final at Wembley, where I attended a game in May, I am not a big rugby fan but I did watch the game and it was a fabulous game...more exciting than ten soccer games and Hull won in the last few minutes.....I particulary liked the interview afterwards with the losing coach.....they should make Hope Solo watch it 100 times..if you do not know what that means read my blog of a couple of days ago about her!!!!

Tonight there are two one hour shows with the roundup of all the day's football games so i shall watch that......decidied to clean the house tomorrow, it is not really dirty and then pack.....

Told you it was not captivating!!!

Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...