Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday 17th July 2016......Back home!!!!

This was my breakfast table this morning....

Bacon and eggs followed!!!

I then went into town and boarded my boat for a 90 minutes cruise on the broads on a boat similar to this!!!!
Some beautiful homes on the river banks!!


As it was such a lovely warm day many vessels on the river!!!

 Even a savvy gent selling ice cream cones!!!!
It was a great cruise with good commentary and all for 9 pounds!!!!

It was just over a 4 hour drive home but I was thoroughly entertained listening to commentary of the final round of the British open golf tournament....never done that before.....

I quiet night at home!!!!

Yashi koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...