Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday 13th January 2016...time to move on!!!

Well I cannot believe how quickly the last three weeks went by and now it is time to move on....I picked Suzanne and Michael up from the airport this afternoon and they were thrilled to be home after an exhausting trip to England......I had spent the last two days getting the house and yard ready and everything looked great......
I have a really wonderful stay and so kind of  S & M to let me stay......now time to move on....
So I leave here tomorrow morning on a short three day road trip seeing some parts of the island I have not seen and then back in Christchurch Sunday night...Monday morning I fly to Melbourne for an epic Aussie holiday.
I will not have internet so stay tuned and come back on Sunday of course if you miss the blog so much you can always check out the archives and read what I did a few years ago.....
Blessings to all be safe...les
Yashi Kochi!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Save travels. You did a great job house and dog sitting.

mexicokid said...

thanks it was so much fun best wishes les

Esther said...

Have a side flight! Look forward to seeing your adventurers in OZ!

Esther said...

Sheesh, just noticed darn autocorrect...meant to say, safe flight!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...