Thursday, January 28, 2016

Photos for the post below!!!

Managed to fix the little glitch so these are the photos from the post written below...





 Check out this man..he is the real hero..not only no legs but only one arm and boy could he play!!!!

 This is how I watched Serena...
Back on the show case courts told you I had a great seat even caught a ball that come over the policy is that spectators throw the ball back but not before i snapped the shot!!!!

 Nestor through to the finals!!!
 The Swiss legend Hingis
 and her partner Paes
The festive crowd getting ready for the big game

Happy Serbs!!
Please now read the post below...les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...