Monday, January 04, 2016

Monday 4th January 2016....There was a

bright light in the sky when I got up this morning...could it be the sun????????
Took Tilley on a long walk she really is such a well behaved dog always listens to me and I can tell we have formed a wonderful bond.....
More chores later in the morning before going to town to check out the Warehouse store...a bit Walmarty and I did buy some shorts.....
This afternoon I went to the Willowbank reserve and refuge and spent a couple of hours walking around...it is all very well designed and very natural surroundings.



As the bird is nocturnal they have a venue set up which is darkened and I did actually get a glimpse of two birds as they foraged for food.
Some other birds
 Kingfisher
 a Kea
and the biggest pigeon specie in the world..

I enjoyed my time here and I then went to the tennis club and also enjoyed my time there..I do love that game!!!!
I did not get back till late and after Tilley's walk and a shower it is almost time for tea and a biscuit or two!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...