Friday, January 08, 2016

Friday 8th January 2016...a day at the Spa!!!

This was my view from the breakfast table this morning!!!
The skies cleared and it turned into a lovely day for my drive to
It was about a 90 minute drive through some of most amazing countryside anywhere!!!

This bridge


is where they do bungy jumping from which many people believe originated in NZ but the sign tells a different story!!!


I really like this shot!!
Anyway the spa was great a bit of a tourist grab but still a wonderful place with about 18 pools of different water temperatures and some natural springs and some sulfur.....



Not a huge waterfall but a fun one....
It was a good drive home and with Tilley to greet me....watched Slumdog Millionaire tonight and I enjoyed the movie really well done......
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...