Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wednesday 16th december 2015..back on the courts!!

Well another laid back day it rained quite hard in the morning and I just hung around the house doing some reading and looking at future plans and then went and did some grocery shopping.....the rain stopped and by 6 pm it was clear and I went to the tennis club and met about 8 of the members and had almost three hours of great tennis....it felt really good to be on the courts and play again....not clay like in SMA and not hard courts like in Nanaimo but it is called astro turf.....not played on them before but they are fairly easy on the legs and there is some give to them....it was a fun night and it goes without saying that everyone was very welcoming and kind.........It will be wonderful for the next few weeks to have some regular games......
The days seem to go by quickly and the weeks too hard to believe that next week Santa will be coming to visit me!!!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...