Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday 15th September 2015…boy was I lazy!!!!!

I did not have a great sleep last night I woke up around 3am with terrible pains in my lower abdomen….I did not know what to do going into the bathroom nothing happened but the pain was severe…I even got on the internet and checked symptoms for appendicitis……but did not really have those…I did manage to fall back to sleep and when I woke up I was feeling fine and all day no issues so I think I just had a bad stomach ache!!

I had planned an easy day and spent most of the morning looking at all the ports of calls on the cruise and seeing what I could do..I do not want to take any of the cruise line excursions as they are way over priced and so far I have done a lot of research and found some interesting things I can do on my own.

I then went back to my home on the bank and started to sort out my clothes and packing things I do not need away..I have to be really careful as I probably will not be returning here for quite a while.

Next was doing some shopping and taking care of getting my health insurance and back to the house where Lilly and I went for a long walk and when we got back she decided to show me all her toys..

DSC06618

I then cooked myself a nice dinner and sat and enjoyed a live soccer game on TV

DSC06617

Now relaxing and I feel great!!!

 

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...