Saturday, July 04, 2015

Saturday 4th July 2015……Happy Birthday America!!!

I am so lucky to have so many wonderful and special American friends and I wish them all a great and festive and safe day!!!!

One of my special memories was again when I took my motor home across the country and timed myself to be here for the 4th of July celebrations and I shall never forget the event!!!

july4 060_thumb[1]

 

Tennis morning for me first watching Wimbledon and then off to the club to play two hours of good men’s doubles…after that home in time to watch the English ladies defeat Germany in Women’s world soccer and take home the bronze medal…

_84060483_england_bronze

I then just took it easy at home and after dinner watched another men’s soccer game, who said I was a bit of a sports nut……

untitled

If I was American I would not vote for this man!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...