Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday 11th July 2015….rain stop play!!!!

Had a good sleep and a nice breakfast visit with Norma and Croft before I left the house just after 9am I was supposed to be going to a local tennis club to have a mixer and meet some of the other senior games tennis players but the rain started about 6am and it was still raining.

I got to the club only to find as expected the event was cancelled so I also wanted to go on a hike but did not have my rain gear with me so I drove home…

DSC04528

as you can see a sure change in the weather

DSC04530

I was home by noon and it was also raining here in Nanaimo so I spent the afternoon with my travel books out and looking at places and things to do on my visit to New Zealand in November, never too early to plan…..

Just relaxed in the evening and going to bed early as I want to get up at 6am and watch the Novak V Roger men’s final from Wimbledon…..I am betting on Roger anybody want to take a bet with me!!!! 

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...