Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday 21st June 2015……hey DADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to wish every Father a wonderful and special day…My Dad has been gone almost 10 years and he was a big influence in my life and all my sporting genes I got from him…here he is with his pride and joy and maybe the last shot of him…

dad_thumb[2]

Dad with his Great Grand son Tom!!!!

Today is also Solstice Day and also Zach was competing in a golf tournament in a town one hour away and Heather, Kirby and I went to support him and walk around the course watching him…

DSC03994

A lovely course

DSC03992

Zach has a 4 year golf scholarship to Pullman University in Washington State and here he is and his bag!!!

DSC04000

DSC03995

DSC03998

We followed him around and he sure can hit that little white ball…

DSC04001

DSC04005

DSC04014

DSC04007

It was a long day but a good one and ach did well and won over 120 dollars and two other pries, well done!!!

Came home and Heather bbq some delicious steaks a perfect end to a great DAY!!!!

Just found out that the two tickets that I bought for the Women’s world cup  of soccer one on Tuesday and one on Saturday that the Saturday game I will get to watch Canada play and if tomorrow England wins their game it will be Canada V England!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...