Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Wednesday 6th May 2015….back with you!!!

Sorry about the malfunctions yesterday and this will be a short post because I do not want to bore you with all the work I did at the house today…Linda and Connie left this morning after their whirlwind visit and I am back in the house so you know what that means, hockey on TV…hot baths……

This afternoon was my last game of poker with the boys as we are not having a game next week too many guys away so I finished with yet another win only 30 pesos but a win is a win…I have really enjoyed the last three years of Wednesday afternoons…thanks GUYS!!!!

Tonight I am watching two hockey games and all is well!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...