Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday 21st May 2015…..Day 3!!!!

Another time change yesterday which I think affected my sleep..I was in bed last night by 10.30pm and wide awake this morning at 5 am…so I read for a while did some route planning and then had breakfast and left around 9am a short drive today 120 km

DSC02368

I arrived at my accommodation the same wonderful home I stayed at a few weeks ago, Denise was at work but she allowed me to come to the house

DSC02366

DSC02367

 

and I unpacked a little and relaxed before I went over to see Linda and unload all the stuff I had brought from SMA for her..we had a nice visit and after I got all the stuff in the house I went by the pool for a couple of hours!!!

DSC02369

DSC02370

DSC02371

We then went and had a visit with Guy it is always good to see him and he never complains and always has a smile…we stayed for a while and then met Teri and Muri,  Linda’s daughter and grand daughter they wanted to take me out for an early Birthday dinner…..we had a lovely time and food was great and I even managed to get the waitress to give me free pie for my Birthday, she was the waitress we had last month when I was here and she was funny…thanks for dinner.

Came home and had a nice visit with Denise and amazing how fast the day went by……

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

I guess it is a little early Les, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Gotta love that Tuscon weather!

mexicokid said...

thanks very nice indeed L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...