Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday 10th May 2015……Happy Mother’s day!!!!

I would to take this opportunity to wish all Mother’s everywhere a wonderful and special day and of course I remember my Mum who was taken way too soon but who I thank for I would not be the man I am without the guidance and caring from my MUM(Dad too)!!!

Pierre and I had planned today to do a big hike as this would be our last hike together but unfortunately he had to have some minor surgery on Wednesday and was not able to come..we have had some great hikes together and he is a great hiker and a good friend.

So I decided to go out of town about 40 minutes to this great site!!!

DSC02188

It is an ecological and camping area and really nice and went on a great hike!!

DSC02189

DSC02191

Always enjoy seeing arrows on the hikes reminds me of my Camino!!

DSC02193

DSC02192

DSC02194

DSC02196

DSC02198

DSC02202

This is the view from my lunch stop!!!

Who says there is no color in the mountains!!!

DSC02200

DSC02201

DSC02207

DSC02212

X is where I had lunch!!!

DSC02217

on the trail back to the main road…

DSC02218

DSC02221

No words to describe this guy or gal!!!!

DSC02229

It was a great time…..

Now home and had my bath, dinner and some chores done and now on the couch watching the first of two hockey games……I know it is a hard life!!!!

 

Enjoy this sent to me by my friend Chris…

Lawyers Don't Lie.
A lawyer had a wife and 12 children and needed to move as his
Rental Agreement was coming to an end for the home where he
lived but was having difficulty in finding a new home.
When he said he had 12 children, no one would rent a home to
him because they knew that the Children would destroy the home.
He could not say that he had no children, He could not lie,
After all, LAWYERS CANNOT LIE AND DO NOT LIE.

So, he had an idea : he sent his wife for a walk to the
cemetery with 11 children.
He took the remaining one with him to see homes with the
Real Estate Agent.
He liked one of the homes and the agent asked :
"How Many Children Do You Have ?

He answered : "12 children.
The agent asked "Where are the others ?
The Lawyer answered, with a sad look, "They are in the
Cemetery with their Mother.

And that's the way he was able to Rent A Home For His Family Without Lying.

MORAL :
It is not Necessary To Lie, One Only Has To Choose The Right Words.
Lawyers Don't Lie ...They Are Creative ... Watch out for them.

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...