Saturday, May 16, 2015

Saturday 16th May 2015…….a bit of everything!!!!

My day started with tennis at 9am and my last time with the regulars except Loren was away and Martha subbed for him so for my last game I was with three females and you all know I like those odds!!!!

DSC02275

Marypat, Carolyn and Martha…we had lots of fun.

This is the frontal view of the church that you can see from the tennis courts so often when we play we hear the bells sounding it is so cool!!!

DSC02274

After tennis my friend Deb took me for brunch it was lovely I am so fortunate to have many great friends!!!

In the afternoon it was more chores in town and sorting and re-arranging my stuff…when I go back I am going through Tucson and will have more things in the car for Linda and Guy.

After a nice dinner I just settled in with a nice soak in the tub and a movie on my computer.

Sorry to say the follow up to the article I postede yesterday on my Brother’s soccer team in England is not good…they lost the game today and ned to win their last match next Saturday to have any slight hope of staying in the top division……

Big day tomorrow stay TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...