Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday 29th May 2015...a true pearson day!!

Woke up to a wonderful warm and sunny morning and I was packed and out of the room by 8.30am for a planned long hike in the park...and by 9am I was on the circular trail... The following shots do not need and commentary from me BUT you have a job to do first before I show them to you.....go to you tube on the internet and then music and unch in Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill singing "How great thou art"...done that Ok lets go hiking!!!! Ok ready for a climb!!! This was a good climb and the views.... The first view of Cassidy Arch A steep climb but well worth enjoy the views this where I had lunch and was entertained!!!! I then joined another trail to continue the loop and again a uphill climb but great views!!! The last shot of the day..once I hit the highway I had a 4km walk back to Little Bluey!!!! I don't know how far I hiked but I was gone 8 hours it was very hard and very beautiful.... Back at my room the bath was wonderful and so was a light dinner...the car all packed for my departure tomorrow but I have two interesting stops on the way.. Hoe you enjoyed Capitol Reef...fess u how many had a tear in their eye after listening to the song!!!! Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...