Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday 25th April 2015……A busy day!!!!

Breakfast with soccer on the TV was my start to the day and then off to the tennis courts for 2 hours of great tennis….then to the Farmer’s Market and then to go visit friends for a while before coming home around 3 o clock.

Managed to relax for a while and then went at 6 pm to school for the Formal Graduation ceremony and what a joy it was to see so many students from all 6 levels receive their year end certificates…..

DSC01979

Margarita, Martha and Andrea my students from last year!!!

DSC01980

Matilde and her two daughters, again Matilde was my student last year!!

DSC01982

My student this year Blanca with her daughter and grandchildren!!!

DSC01985

A beautiful setting

DSC01983

DSC01989

I like this shot..check out the balcony where the two angles meet and what do you see……

DSC01988

Vasilico the school’s coordinator…

DSC01990

This beautiful young lady is the daughter of one of my students Fernando and she would always come to my classroom after class and I always had a little treat for her…she took level one with her Mother!!!

DSC01994

This is the last time in school for these fine ladies my students from last year left to right…Matilde, Martha, Margarita, Gabe and Andrea…they are so wonderful!!!

DSC01999

My class this year unfortunately  a lot of them were not able to attend

DSC01996

DSC02002

DSC02003

DSC02009

Javier and his lovely wife!!

It was an evening I shall not forget and these two years teaching have been such a special time for me.

I was home just in time for the drop of the puck in game 6 of the series between the Canucks and the Flames…….if the Canucks win they force a deciding game 7 but if they loose the are eliminated….

The Canucks got off to a wonderful start skating out to a 3 – 0 lead in the first ten minutes……..but the Flames came back to tie the game only to fall behind again  and then tie it up and with three minutes left the Flames scored and then two more to win the series and to advance with a 7 – 4 win

johnny-gaudreau

I do wish Heather and Croft would listen to my predictions how many years do I have to keep doing this!!!!

have a great Sunday….

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...