Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday 13th April 2015…the journey home begins!!!

Today was back to sunny and warm and I had an easy morning getting my stuff ready and then I went over to say good bye to Linda……I have loved seeing her and Guy and trying to help a little they are wonderful friends of nearly 20 years.

I did some last minute shopping and then set off in the afternoon for a drive here to Sierra Vista

DSC01857

as you can see an easy drive.

I checked into the same motel I used on the way down even got the same room…..saw this rainbow hard to see but it was  almost a double rainbow

DSC01860

All settled in for the night and the crossing of the border and a long drive tomorrow around 850km and then stay again in the same motel I stayed on the way down……

It was a thrill to see Ashley and her family again and to watch her on the courts and then enjoyed my time in Tucson with Linda and Guy and also a big thank you to Denise I stayed in her lovely home 5 nights and the casa is wonderful and she was very kind to me!!!!

Blessings to all…

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...