Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday 25th March 2015….just a regular day!!!

I had the morning off and sent it washing my car, doing some laundry, doing my Spanish homework and preparing for my class tonight and then I went off to poker this afternoon on the way passed by this great tree, they are everywhere and so wonderful!!!

DSC01496

What can I tell you about poker…….another 180 pesos in the kitty!!!!!!

Came home and do you see anyone waiting for their dinner!!!!

DSC01498

Look at the white in the middle of the shot!!!!

DSC01497

He is a strange stray cat who comes every morning and evening for dinner but he still will not let me any closer than about 15 feet of him.

As I was getting ready to leave for my class the heavens opened and it started to throw it down so I had to go to town in the car something I do not care for as the traffic is just nuts and of course had to find a parking spot…but I got lucky I did find somewhere to park close to the school.

It was a good turn out considering the heavy rain……another great class and this time their homework for today was to be the teacher and conduct a spelling contest..it was fun and they did so well.

Back home had something to eat a nice long soak in the tub and now watching hockey!!!

 

Today is Sam’s birthday, my beautiful niece, here we are in 2011 on the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!!!!!    Trust you had a great day Sam!!!

DSCF4952_thumb[1]

Yashi Kochi!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Had a lovely day thanks Les hope your well x x

mexicokid said...

that is great again was it your 40th!!!!L

Rick said...

Les, take a taxi. No muss no fuss no parking to deal with. It's one of my favorite things in San Miguel.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...