Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday 31st March 2015…hard to believe the last day of March!!!

and it was a beautiful warm sunny morning for our 2 hours of great tennis this morning I really enjoy everything about it.

Afterwards I went into town to meet the young lady is going to substitute at my English class…Peggy is a delightful young medical student and I know she will love the students as they will her.  I am back in time for their last four classes before they graduate so I am thrilled for that.

I then came home and got down to some serious clothes washing, packed and just getting organized for my trip.

Next stop was to go over to Rita’s and take her some medications and food and have a visit with her……her health is not good and she is always so cheerful and kind a special lady indeed.

Finally got home around 5 o clock and after supper settled down to pack the car and make sure I have everything and I think I have….

Now enjoying tea and watching live tennis from Miami!!!!

I hope to have Internet on the road and keep up with the blog..blessings to all!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...