Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday 10th March…..AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rain last night caused the courts to be closed again this morning…I don’t like this!!!!!

So I went to town bought some veggies, some chicken breasts and came home and cooked and BBQ the chicken and made four dinners for myself……..the sun came out and it was nice when I went to Rita’s for the regular Tuesday afternoon of fun and cards with Rita and as always Roger came over and of course Rita won again…so a double whammy for me… not wining at cards and looking at Roger eat some of Rita’s wonderful banana bread this giving up dessert for lent is for the birds and Easter is still weeks away!!!

The rain started whilst we were playing cards and when it was time to leave it was raining hard and the drive home on the scooter was not pleasant and as soon as I got home I went straight into the tub for a long soak.

The long range forecast is not good with rain most of the week.

Now watching a soccer game that was played this afternoon…..all is well!!!

 

 

I wanted to share this e mail I received this morning from Marysol my lovely Spanish teacher!!!

HOLA :)  hey here they are again. I want to tell you that I am really proud of you and you should be to, I know this isn't easy not just for you but for a lot of people including my self. To learn a language is a long hard process, but I know you can do it.

 

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...