Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday 30th March 2015………a different day!!!

I am taking a small road trip starting on Wednesday heading first of all to palm Springs and one of my tennis buddies is going stay here in the house  so the CAT will get fed…..

DSC01607

No.1 is where I shall be staying Wednesday night in a small town called Jimenez it is about 950 km I have stayed here a few times it is a  really nice hotel with a gate and guard and the rooms are lovely…….the next day I drive about the same distance to the USA border No.3 and then cross into Arizona and spend the night in Sierra Vista No.4 and then Friday to No.5 palm Springs

In palm Springs I am going to watch and support my young friend Ashley in her quest to get into the big Easter Bowl Tennis tournament starting on the 6th April…..Ashley is 15 years old and has been in Carson tennis Academy for nearly two years but unfortunately in the last year she has undergone two surgeries and has been of the courts for 9 months and just starting back about 6 weeks ago because of this she has to qualify to get into the Bowl tournament so on the 4th she plays her first game and she must get through to the quarter finals and if she does that she will be entered in the main draw…..this will be a hard task for her because not only with her lay off but also because she is playing girls up to 18 years of age..but I know she will do the very best she can and I am glad I shall be there to see .

When the tournament ends I shall drive to Tucson to have some time with Linda and Guy I have not seen them since August so I look forward to this visit.

This morning as I went outside the back patio to hang some clothes on the line I saw this sight!!!!

DSC01571

I planted some Morning Glory seeds in this bush a while ago and today my very first flower!!!!

DSC01572

DSC01573

Tonight I went about 8 minutes away from the house and took these shots just lovely!!!!!

DSC01574

DSC01579

DSC01585

DSC01589

DSC01595

DSC01596

DSC01601

DSC01603

What a beautiful world!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are definitely right, it really is a beautiful world. I wish you would have stopped more along the way and snapped a million pictures. I have never been that far south and really wish I could escape once like you did to see a part of the world that is more beautiful in person I bet than the pictures.

Marci Deegan @ Twin Pine

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...